Pet therapy is a beautiful interaction between a person and their animal. The purpose of this services is providing patients heal from their pet therapy is to help someone recover from or cope with a health problem or mental disorder. Dogs and cats are most commonly used in pet therapy. When patients request letters to help them for pet services they are provided after establishing therapeutic alliances at this clinic.
Reasons: Why patients request for owning and keeping their pets Some of the benefits of animal-assisted therapy include:
- Increased self-esteem and ability to care for oneself
- Reduced anxiety, grief and isolation.
- Increased focus and attention.
- Reduce depression, and risk of heart attack or stroke.
- Improved balance.
- Reduced blood pressure and several other health related
- Calming effects among children and seniors
- Overall provides and improves emotional health, stability in life and home environment
There are individual differences in dealing with stress and stressful situations: As it reveals individual differences in resilience as the result of stress, trauma, and the ability to experience positive and or emotions in times of stress.
Additionally, in order to relieve stress, Anxiety and related depression you may also require an emotional support animal letter which is provided to you should you require one.